Last updated on August 23rd, 2019
Good. Food. Stories. respects the intellectual property rights of others as we expect our authors’ intellectual property rights to be respected.
If you believe that your work has been copied on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify Good. Food. Stories. following the specifications of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). Good. Food. Stories. takes all legal claims seriously and will respond to valid claims of copyright infringement when reported to the site’s Designated Copyright Agent in a timely manner.
Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Submit your claim as an emailed notification to the following:
Designated Copyright Agent: Casey Barber, Good Food Stories LLC
Email Address: casey (at) goodfoodstories.com
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- The full legal name and electronic signature of the copyright owner, agent authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright
- Identification of the copyrighted work (s) claimed to be infringing (or the subject of infringing activity), including the URL of the post or page containing the work in question and specific paragraphs of material, if applicable
- Contact information, including a mailing address, telephone number, and email address
- Both of the following statements:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
PLEASE NOTE: Under federal law, if you knowingly misrepresent copyright infringement, you may be subject to civil penalties including monetary damages, court costs, attorneys’ fees incurred by Good. Food. Stories. or any copyright owner or licensee that is injured as a result of your misrepresentation. You may also be criminally prosecuted for perjury.
This information should not be construed as legal advice; for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
Good Food Stories LLC © 2019