You’ve swooned over the homemade pop tarts. You’ve seen the rave reviews for the bakery. And now it’s time to get a copy of Joanne Chang’s cookbook Flour: Spectacular Recipes from Boston’s Flour Bakery + Cafe for yourself.
Come on, don’t you want to make friends with all your neighborhood pups by giving them the world’s greatest homemade dog treats? (Rocco, the official GFS Dog Mascot, is a huge fan.) Or make your own version of Flour’s justifiably famous roast chicken, brie, roasted red pepper, and arugula sandwich with a fresh loaf of country bread?
Maybe it’s the sugared brioche that’s sending you over the edge, or the Chunky Lola cookies that are piquing your interest. Is it the cheddar scallion scones so good even Danielle would consider a trip to Red Sox Nation? Frankly, there’s not a bad recipe in the bunch, and since the cookbook has been routinely selling out on Amazon and in the bakery itself, you shouldn’t waste another minute getting your hands on a copy.
How can you enter? Any or all of these three options:
- Follow Good. Food. Stories. on Twitter (@GoodFoodStories) and tweet the following:
Win a copy of the Flour Bakery #cookbook from @GoodFoodStories – http://bit.ly/fLDeim #giveaway
Then leave a comment with your Twitter handle.
- Like us on Facebook and leave a comment here letting us know you’re now our Facebook fan.
- Leave a comment on another GFS post (check out the Cities, Recipes, or Essays tabs above for a comprehensive list of our stories), and then leave a comment here telling us what post you liked.
If you choose to enter through multiple methods, make sure to leave a separate comment for each to increase your chances of winning.
You have until 11:59 PM ET on Friday, March 4, 2011 to comment. One winning submission will be chosen at random via Random.org. International entrants, please note that you will be responsible for any taxes, duties, tariffs and/or other bureaucratic requirements that apply for shipping outside the U.S.
Hungry for more? Take a look at these posts on Flour recipes from across the blogosphere:
- Chunky Lola Cookies at If You Give a Girl a Cookie
- Lemon Ginger Scones at The Food Librarian
- Banana Bread at Erin Cooks
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies at The Kitchn
UPDATE: Congratulations to Christi Spadoni, winner of the Flour cookbook giveaway!